Skip to main content

That Girl Jenna Curacoa On AnchorFM Podcast 8

  First Aired 15 September2021

That Girl, Jenna Curacoa's Podcast


"Talk About the Future in Past Tense" Podcast Overview

3 Major Talking Points: Looking more into eye health, Fear Tactics for learning and correction or control?, Lessons from the past about cleaning windows.

 Intro: Hello and hope you're doing well whenever you're seeing this, hearing this, or reading this. I'm your host, That Girl, Jenna Curacoa. I go Live on Facebook and Youtube Monday through Saturday 2323 (11:23PM). I'm on Blog Spot, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok, Pinterest 


Segment 1: Learning more about eye health and preventative tactics to help prevent eyesight loss and ways to naturally improve eye health. Visiclear may be a good option for you. Also look into Spurlina and it's benefits 

Segment 2: Fear Factor or tactics used in order to help or control? Where is the balance of learning new information in order to live in a safe way respecting the rules and not being led by fear or compulsion. 

Segment 3: "Talk about the future in past tense," a lesson from an old PE coach telling the young girls to do push up so we could get stronger arms to wash windows. Well, I do like clean glass and have learned to unplug, get out, take the long walk, and clean up my life figuratively literally. I was upset then when I was younger to hear that. Now, don't care. The fact is, I still need strong arms.

Closing: Whenever you're consuming this content, hope you're doing well whatever time of day. Tomorrow will be discussing the Pursuit of Happiness,  Homelessness and finding a healthier life bringing about more happiness through the work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Perspective) Biblical: Freedom In The House Of Mourning

Countless times I've expressed the expansive variety of options we're gifted here on Earth. Why do we limit ourselves to options ABCD, though? We're told we have free will. We're told we can do what we want with our bodies and choose when to have kids  But what does it really look like to have free will? I'll tell you now. Not caring about the options at all. Seeing everything as a gift. Realizing this world was designed to be enjoyed and lived in to the fullest extent possible. Again, why limit ourselves to simple options? Pick whatever car you want (as long as it's the color options they've presented you with.) Eat whatever type of french fry, icecream, or food that is available on the menu list at your favorite restaurant. We have personal preferences and there's nothing wrong with having options and opinions. The question poised here is simple: Are you really free, or just given options?  I was blessed to hear a wonderful sermon that presented this w...

15 December 2021 Dream

Dream last night was trying to meet someone outside to talk in person. Guess I got impatient.  Was outside at night fall. Was able to read street sign that read "Lara". Walked down the road to food joint. Inside I see some small black square shaped folding table, that some well dressed Mexican man was holding up, then allowed to fall and collapse. I was frustrated and annoyed that he left that mess. I attempted to fix the table. He quietly laughed to himself at my struggle.  I start laughinig like him in a mocking way. There were a couple of small stuffed pillows that I tossed to the ground with every laugh walking towards him. He looked at me pissed off and angry. A full cup of Coke in a paper cup with the lid on sat on the table where he stood next to it. He knocked it over and it spilled all over the floor leaving a long trail throughout the entire length of the restaurant. I hopped over it and said, "I'm not cleaning that. Guess everyone will have sticky feet the...

Respect Rules and Regulations

2 Timothy 2:5  "And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules." I find it interesting how mad people can get when a referee makes a bad call during a sporting event. I find it very interesting how angered and outraged a group of peoople will act when they're under the impression their team should have won, and lost due to rules being broken and someone failing to do their job right and make the correct call.  Many of these same people committed to these teams and their strict terms of correctness, also tend to ignore many rules of life.   I won't deny  that many rules are arbitrary, don't make sense and are designed to disenfranchise groups of people. Many are forced on people that deny your right to life.  Combat those things with respect. If it goes against your conscience which is part of you, you have the right to defend yourself. Those who are in power also are expected to lead, following rules wi...