Skip to main content

That Girl, Jenna Curacoa on AnchorFM Episode 17

 First Aired 25eptember2021 Saturday

That Girl, Jenna Curacoa's Podcast


"The Extremes" Podcast Overview

3 Major Talking points: 1. Mental Illness Awareness in LGBT 2. Preventative Health 3. Gender Roles in General

Intro: Hello and hope you're doing well whenever you're seeing this, hearing this, or reading this. I'm your host, That Girl, Jenna Curacoa. I go Live on Facebook and Youtube Monday through Saturday 2323 (11:23PM). I'm on Blog Spot, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest 

Recap From Yesterday's Podcast: Segment 1: Mini Anti Movie Reviews Segment 2: Movie Review: 12 Monkeys Segment 3: The Lord's Prayer and The Bible


Today's Podcast Overview:

Segment 1: Mental Illness awareness for LGBT Community needs to be addressed and taken seriously. An article states there was a spike in mental illness for LGBT during Trump's presidency. Parents upset to discover in school books with adult themed messages and child porn, essentially. Many people are being forced to accept the trans ideology without getting the proper science or Truth. Ben Shapiro has a nice presentation to further explain. 

Segment 2:  Preventative health and ways to avoid getting sick and plunging further into more mental illness. Being aware how food and nutrition affects the way we think. Build up our bodies to be stronger and more resilient. Spurlina  and Ashwagandha very helpful for your health,

Segment 3: Despite sexual orientation or preference, we need to care for everyone. At a certain point, we cannot enable behavior that will further hinder the safety and well being of our children which will ultimately result in the hindrance of society as a whole. It's Cliche, but they are our future. Figure out your gender role. 

If you need help with addiction intherooms.com

Closing: At any point in time you're consuming this content, hope you're doing well and God's Peace. No Stream or Podcast Tomorrow 26Sept2021.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Perspective) Biblical: Freedom In The House Of Mourning

Countless times I've expressed the expansive variety of options we're gifted here on Earth. Why do we limit ourselves to options ABCD, though? We're told we have free will. We're told we can do what we want with our bodies and choose when to have kids  But what does it really look like to have free will? I'll tell you now. Not caring about the options at all. Seeing everything as a gift. Realizing this world was designed to be enjoyed and lived in to the fullest extent possible. Again, why limit ourselves to simple options? Pick whatever car you want (as long as it's the color options they've presented you with.) Eat whatever type of french fry, icecream, or food that is available on the menu list at your favorite restaurant. We have personal preferences and there's nothing wrong with having options and opinions. The question poised here is simple: Are you really free, or just given options?  I was blessed to hear a wonderful sermon that presented this w...

15 December 2021 Dream

Dream last night was trying to meet someone outside to talk in person. Guess I got impatient.  Was outside at night fall. Was able to read street sign that read "Lara". Walked down the road to food joint. Inside I see some small black square shaped folding table, that some well dressed Mexican man was holding up, then allowed to fall and collapse. I was frustrated and annoyed that he left that mess. I attempted to fix the table. He quietly laughed to himself at my struggle.  I start laughinig like him in a mocking way. There were a couple of small stuffed pillows that I tossed to the ground with every laugh walking towards him. He looked at me pissed off and angry. A full cup of Coke in a paper cup with the lid on sat on the table where he stood next to it. He knocked it over and it spilled all over the floor leaving a long trail throughout the entire length of the restaurant. I hopped over it and said, "I'm not cleaning that. Guess everyone will have sticky feet the...

Respect Rules and Regulations

2 Timothy 2:5  "And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules." I find it interesting how mad people can get when a referee makes a bad call during a sporting event. I find it very interesting how angered and outraged a group of peoople will act when they're under the impression their team should have won, and lost due to rules being broken and someone failing to do their job right and make the correct call.  Many of these same people committed to these teams and their strict terms of correctness, also tend to ignore many rules of life.   I won't deny  that many rules are arbitrary, don't make sense and are designed to disenfranchise groups of people. Many are forced on people that deny your right to life.  Combat those things with respect. If it goes against your conscience which is part of you, you have the right to defend yourself. Those who are in power also are expected to lead, following rules wi...