Skip to main content

That Girl Jenna Curacoa Podcast on AnchorFM Episode 9

  First Aired 16September2021

That Girl, Jenna Curacoa's Podcast


"True Happiness Means get a Jump Start" Podcast Overview

3 Major Talking Points: Homelessness, Pursuit of Happiness, Healthiness leading to more happiness.

 Intro: Hello and hope you're doing well whenever you're seeing this, hearing this, or reading this. I'm your host, That Girl, Jenna Curacoa. I go Live on Facebook and Youtube Monday through Saturday 2323 (11:23PM). I'm on Blog Spot, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok, Pinterest 


Segment 1: The Homelessness Crisis in certain parts of the country is only expected to get worse. Crisis at the border, refugees, states getting too expensive to afford to live. Get ahead of this and start building more homes and shelters. 

Segment 2: Happiness oftentimes is not the goal. The happy feelings come when you work towards a goal or objective. Also, finding a mate and wanting them to come alongside you to pursue life together in order to achieve that happiness is what most people are trying to accomplish yet we rely too heavily on trying to remain in the state of "Feeling Happy."

Segment 3: Finding happiness in the simple things of life. Unplugging from internet, simple clean produce, more preventative health to avoid getting sick, clearing up some mental health with proper nutrition. 

Closing: Hope whenever you're consuming this content you're doing well.  Tomorrow's podcast will be reviewing Tale of the Three Trees book,  movie Get Out and Seasonal Traditions, explore local museums and old houses. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Perspective) Biblical: Freedom In The House Of Mourning

Countless times I've expressed the expansive variety of options we're gifted here on Earth. Why do we limit ourselves to options ABCD, though? We're told we have free will. We're told we can do what we want with our bodies and choose when to have kids  But what does it really look like to have free will? I'll tell you now. Not caring about the options at all. Seeing everything as a gift. Realizing this world was designed to be enjoyed and lived in to the fullest extent possible. Again, why limit ourselves to simple options? Pick whatever car you want (as long as it's the color options they've presented you with.) Eat whatever type of french fry, icecream, or food that is available on the menu list at your favorite restaurant. We have personal preferences and there's nothing wrong with having options and opinions. The question poised here is simple: Are you really free, or just given options?  I was blessed to hear a wonderful sermon that presented this w...

15 December 2021 Dream

Dream last night was trying to meet someone outside to talk in person. Guess I got impatient.  Was outside at night fall. Was able to read street sign that read "Lara". Walked down the road to food joint. Inside I see some small black square shaped folding table, that some well dressed Mexican man was holding up, then allowed to fall and collapse. I was frustrated and annoyed that he left that mess. I attempted to fix the table. He quietly laughed to himself at my struggle.  I start laughinig like him in a mocking way. There were a couple of small stuffed pillows that I tossed to the ground with every laugh walking towards him. He looked at me pissed off and angry. A full cup of Coke in a paper cup with the lid on sat on the table where he stood next to it. He knocked it over and it spilled all over the floor leaving a long trail throughout the entire length of the restaurant. I hopped over it and said, "I'm not cleaning that. Guess everyone will have sticky feet the...

Respect Rules and Regulations

2 Timothy 2:5  "And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules." I find it interesting how mad people can get when a referee makes a bad call during a sporting event. I find it very interesting how angered and outraged a group of peoople will act when they're under the impression their team should have won, and lost due to rules being broken and someone failing to do their job right and make the correct call.  Many of these same people committed to these teams and their strict terms of correctness, also tend to ignore many rules of life.   I won't deny  that many rules are arbitrary, don't make sense and are designed to disenfranchise groups of people. Many are forced on people that deny your right to life.  Combat those things with respect. If it goes against your conscience which is part of you, you have the right to defend yourself. Those who are in power also are expected to lead, following rules wi...