Skip to main content

That Girl, Jenna Curacoa's Podcast on AnchorFM Episode 1 Outline

First aired 7September2021

That Girl, Jenna Curacoa Podcast


"God Save the Child" Episode 1

Podcast Overview and Outline:

4 Major Talking Points: Abortion, Black Market Surrogacy, Melatonin in Children, Open Adoption

Intro: Hello and hope you're doing well whenever you're seeing this, hearing this, or reading this. I'm your host, That Girl, Jenna Curacoa. I go Live on Facebook and Youtube Monday through Saturday 2323 (11:23PM). I apologize if you cannot take anything from this and your time is wasted. I'm on Blog Spot, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.

Segment 1: Abortion discussion and understanding why women and men in the pro-choice group feel abortion is still a necessity despite the destruction of life, the mistreatment of women, and broken family structure. Many in pro-life group are aware of the dangers many women face, especially in TX as their laws have recently changed surrounding their new heartbeat law. The pro-life argument and defense of children is in the long run, women who experience abortion are not getting proper healing from past trauma, families are broken, society as a whole suffers.

Segment 2: Black Market Surrogacy and an alert to new mothers and fathers who are ignorant to the art of re-homing babies utilizing loopholes in agencies and in corrupt CPS systems across the country. Be mindful and aware of your child's development and your rights and responsibilities as parents.

Segment 3: Many drs are suggesting parents give restless children Melatonin supplements to aide in sleep. Many children and adults may need support, but there are groups of parents who are misusing these tools and sedating their children, potentially causing abuse in form of chemical restraint. People are taking note and it may be considered neglect and abuse. Offering more outside time to run out energy, less sugar in diet, less screen time for brain to develop better sleep patterns opposed to drugging children early on in life creating an early chemical dependency and lack of ability to learn to sleep without help.

Segment 4: In conclusion to abortion discussion, Open Adoption is another alternative many forget about. Most assume adoption is a sealed and closed deal, but many adoptive parents are wanting biological parent involvement with mothers who experienced a crisis pregnancy and desiring a safe home for their child. Rather than rush to abort, look up resources for adoption agencies. 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Perspective) Biblical: Freedom In The House Of Mourning

Countless times I've expressed the expansive variety of options we're gifted here on Earth. Why do we limit ourselves to options ABCD, though? We're told we have free will. We're told we can do what we want with our bodies and choose when to have kids  But what does it really look like to have free will? I'll tell you now. Not caring about the options at all. Seeing everything as a gift. Realizing this world was designed to be enjoyed and lived in to the fullest extent possible. Again, why limit ourselves to simple options? Pick whatever car you want (as long as it's the color options they've presented you with.) Eat whatever type of french fry, icecream, or food that is available on the menu list at your favorite restaurant. We have personal preferences and there's nothing wrong with having options and opinions. The question poised here is simple: Are you really free, or just given options?  I was blessed to hear a wonderful sermon that presented this w...

15 December 2021 Dream

Dream last night was trying to meet someone outside to talk in person. Guess I got impatient.  Was outside at night fall. Was able to read street sign that read "Lara". Walked down the road to food joint. Inside I see some small black square shaped folding table, that some well dressed Mexican man was holding up, then allowed to fall and collapse. I was frustrated and annoyed that he left that mess. I attempted to fix the table. He quietly laughed to himself at my struggle.  I start laughinig like him in a mocking way. There were a couple of small stuffed pillows that I tossed to the ground with every laugh walking towards him. He looked at me pissed off and angry. A full cup of Coke in a paper cup with the lid on sat on the table where he stood next to it. He knocked it over and it spilled all over the floor leaving a long trail throughout the entire length of the restaurant. I hopped over it and said, "I'm not cleaning that. Guess everyone will have sticky feet the...

Respect Rules and Regulations

2 Timothy 2:5  "And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules." I find it interesting how mad people can get when a referee makes a bad call during a sporting event. I find it very interesting how angered and outraged a group of peoople will act when they're under the impression their team should have won, and lost due to rules being broken and someone failing to do their job right and make the correct call.  Many of these same people committed to these teams and their strict terms of correctness, also tend to ignore many rules of life.   I won't deny  that many rules are arbitrary, don't make sense and are designed to disenfranchise groups of people. Many are forced on people that deny your right to life.  Combat those things with respect. If it goes against your conscience which is part of you, you have the right to defend yourself. Those who are in power also are expected to lead, following rules wi...