Skip to main content

Merry Christmas To The Sex Worker Part 2

We're already sending out Holiday Greetings, especially to those doing the adult work. You know what I mean. There's a reason you're here. To Our Prostitutes and Sex Workers. I see you and I hear you.

We're in an era where sex work is not only promoted, it is becoming the new standard, possible near expectation for many young people. As they say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right? w r o n g . Instead, I'll Observate them. In the original blog (Merry Christmas To The Sex Worker) the question was poised, "Is prostitution wrong?" I promised I'd have a response. So here Goes:

At the end of the day, one has to consider intent and what it actually looks like to be a "hoe or prostitute." One could argue that a marriage is a formal contract that entails the same arrangement as that of a prostitute. All needs met such a food shelter, etc as long as the female is putting out sex, you're agreeing to do it with only one person and the promise is made in font of God and family. Working women are in "open relationships" with their spouse and employer. Men willing to spend their money on sex looks pretty desperate as well. In short, we kinda just whore ourselves out to each other, don't we.

Okay, so maybe not all the same entirely? I hope you get the gist of what I'm trying to say. Usually a male wants to secure sex so he ensures the female he is getting sex from will be compensated (Unless there is the infamous p i m p which we'll discuss later.) Marriage entails more, I guess: Loyalty, children, or something...We can be honest, for many, the security of sex is almost a must have. Not Wrong.

Women thrust into this position without the choice part is hands down, wrong, but not on their part. So this is where the discussion will really keep our focus. Back to the intent:

In Theory, I love the Libertarian Utopia where everyone is a mature consenting adult who shows respect and can enter a relationship like this and leave enact with mutual respect for both or all parties involved. Despite personal religious convictions: not to fully support the industry, leaning more in favor of marriage, I won't argue that if there is going to be prostitution that it must be, in fact, done with respect ensuring all parties involved are nurtured and cared for, etc.

How does society, a nation, a world of people get to the point where sex workers are not seen as second class people while balancing thriving functioning communities where innocent children and victims are not created to satiate the demands of people who lack the ability of respect and self control? We've been hearing,
Do what makes you happy, as long as no one gets hurt
. So thus, in response there are groomers, people who manipulate and brainwash to get younger people interested, tricking them into finding "happiness" in what the other person wants or enjoys. It's subtle and deceptive. Lower age of consent ("Some other posts state that pedophilia could now be considered a sexual orientation in the LGBTQ+ community. This is simply not true.” The thing is, It sadly is true. There is now a sexual orientation called MAPs-minor attracted people), they claim it's all love and happiness, good vibes, what have you. (Love is Patient. Love is Kind... does not rejoice in iniquity)

When Love Becomes Toxic. At what point is it performed by choice or from conditioning and programming? The TV shows, music, movies, and internet scene flooded with sexual content makes it very difficult to determine where a younger mind gets their ideas and inspiration about performing sex work.

Stockton High Schooler interviews another High School Student who is a sex worker. An 18 year of who was probably already groomed before anyone took notice. No one cares, I came to the conclusion. The Debate was over "Free Speech" not her safety and well being. What about the young children raised in homes where this was common? Early exposure. This life is normal even before puberty or understanding of what sex even is. At a certain point, despite being aware that there are many who willingly choose that life, we have to ask ourselves, if given the opportunity to have had no exposure to sex until they were interested in it on their own, would they still pick being a sex worker over any other field?

I've seen documentaries of nice brothels or places where you can openly get access to your "needs" but always wonder of the origin story of each person. Many are talented educated professionals who make good money who also enjoy the sex work money as well. We're not arguing that aspect. We're arguing the origin story and the seeds planted. The adults who may have groomed a person along the way.

Many women crossing the border forced to carry birth control and condoms because they'll be assaulted on their way to the States, also with the threat of being used and assaulted on US soil. Is it possible to extend this Libertarian mindset to those groups? We can only pray
.

More stories of innocent children assaulted keep popping up

To play Devil's Advocate, men, I mean, I guess it's a "need." We know you didn't ask for your sex drive, etc. But it's hard to look at the entire industry in favor when there's the other dark side. I'd love to say, "Do what makes you happy," but when it involves people who would prefer not getting forced into sex, or the ones who do it by choice in adulthood knowing that they were influenced as children to be interested in that work, I can't agree.

Many porn stars are victims of past assault, or actual victims in real time. In most cases, no one is blaming the performers or those participating. Most are grieved by the demand and what culture is created in the aftermath.

Addiction to point of unfulfilled demands predisposing people to seeking younger and easier targets. More violent, more extreme. Some areas like Tennessee declare public Health Emergency due to porn addiction which fuels and enables prostitution use which fuels and enables abortion which predisposes a woman towards higher cancer rates and more controlled substance abuse, higher suicide rates, etc. Broken homes, broken children, that create broken communities to broken cities and broken states. Biblical wars were motivated impart to destructive pagan religions where child sacrifice, temple prostitution and pedophilia were common.

People today argue we're advanced and more civilized. We're pretty much the same, but worldwide with the internet uniting us with all the downsides etc. But let us weigh the options. Back to the question. Is prostitution wrong? It's a response to a bigger problem. Each case has to be considered with the person's intent and desires.

For Some it's survival, not wrong For Some it's addiction-not entirely wrong but a concern Cheating on spouse-Religious Conviction-Wrong Libertarian Utopia=Personal Conviction-It's a better alternative to what we're seeing today.


It's a necessary evil, dare I say. I truly believe if we returned to original intent of man and woman we wouldn't see the problems we're seeing today. Problem since the beginning. If you can't beat 'em then let me wish you a Merry Christmas as a response. It doesn't have to be this way, but we're here.

Jesus came to deliver us from our sinful fleshy nature. IT's up to us and each person to decide

Is it wrong? It depends. While you figure it out for yourself, Happy Early Merry Christmas. He will bring you peace if you seek Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Perspective) Biblical: Freedom In The House Of Mourning

Countless times I've expressed the expansive variety of options we're gifted here on Earth. Why do we limit ourselves to options ABCD, though? We're told we have free will. We're told we can do what we want with our bodies and choose when to have kids  But what does it really look like to have free will? I'll tell you now. Not caring about the options at all. Seeing everything as a gift. Realizing this world was designed to be enjoyed and lived in to the fullest extent possible. Again, why limit ourselves to simple options? Pick whatever car you want (as long as it's the color options they've presented you with.) Eat whatever type of french fry, icecream, or food that is available on the menu list at your favorite restaurant. We have personal preferences and there's nothing wrong with having options and opinions. The question poised here is simple: Are you really free, or just given options?  I was blessed to hear a wonderful sermon that presented this w...

15 December 2021 Dream

Dream last night was trying to meet someone outside to talk in person. Guess I got impatient.  Was outside at night fall. Was able to read street sign that read "Lara". Walked down the road to food joint. Inside I see some small black square shaped folding table, that some well dressed Mexican man was holding up, then allowed to fall and collapse. I was frustrated and annoyed that he left that mess. I attempted to fix the table. He quietly laughed to himself at my struggle.  I start laughinig like him in a mocking way. There were a couple of small stuffed pillows that I tossed to the ground with every laugh walking towards him. He looked at me pissed off and angry. A full cup of Coke in a paper cup with the lid on sat on the table where he stood next to it. He knocked it over and it spilled all over the floor leaving a long trail throughout the entire length of the restaurant. I hopped over it and said, "I'm not cleaning that. Guess everyone will have sticky feet the...

Respect Rules and Regulations

2 Timothy 2:5  "And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules." I find it interesting how mad people can get when a referee makes a bad call during a sporting event. I find it very interesting how angered and outraged a group of peoople will act when they're under the impression their team should have won, and lost due to rules being broken and someone failing to do their job right and make the correct call.  Many of these same people committed to these teams and their strict terms of correctness, also tend to ignore many rules of life.   I won't deny  that many rules are arbitrary, don't make sense and are designed to disenfranchise groups of people. Many are forced on people that deny your right to life.  Combat those things with respect. If it goes against your conscience which is part of you, you have the right to defend yourself. Those who are in power also are expected to lead, following rules wi...