Skip to main content

That Girl, Jenna Curacoa's Podcast on AnchorFM Episode 3 Outline

 First Aired 9Septemeber2021

That Girl, Jenna Curacoa's Podcast

"Do The Hard Things-Book" Episode 3

Podcast Overview and Outline

Intro: Hello and hope you're doing well whenever you're seeing this, hearing this, or reading this. I'm your host, That Girl, Jenna Curacoa. I go Live on Facebook and Youtube Monday through Saturday 2323 (11:23PM). I apologize if you cannot take anything from this and your time is wasted. I'm on Blog Spot, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.

Intro: Recap from Last Podcast:  Speaking for Pro-Choice Group-Women's Perspective, Speaking for Pro-Choice Group-Men's perspective, Reality of Failed World Views, Remedy's


4 Major Talking Points: Book "Do Hard Things," Dress codes and Fashion concerns in Young Women, Raise the Standards for Everyone, Holiday prep-Mental Focus


Segment 1: Book "Do Hard Things" By Alex and Brett Harris. Twin brothers calling on young men to a higher standard. Father Joshua Harris authored book "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" Really trying to encourage young men and women are step up and raise standards and expectations. Teens have been discouraged from growing up and taking on more responsibilities.  Expectations are too low and many young adults are still caught up living in a teenager's mindset.


Segment 2: Dress codes and pointing out the differences in men and women. Young ladies do no realize their level of true beauty and tend to let young men take advantage. They are not aware of how modesty makes then stand out more, in the long run. Trying to call them to a higher standard. Many are not aware that despite being told they can be anything or be themselves, they were not told time and place.


Segment 3: Raise all standards for everyone across the board. Society needs an uplift


Segment 4: Early prep for holidays and new year. As we're all being challenged to raise standard and expectations, let us focus now on what the true meaning is for the holidays. Get organized now, plan for new year while having fun during this season. Journal and take notes. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Perspective) Biblical: Freedom In The House Of Mourning

Countless times I've expressed the expansive variety of options we're gifted here on Earth. Why do we limit ourselves to options ABCD, though? We're told we have free will. We're told we can do what we want with our bodies and choose when to have kids  But what does it really look like to have free will? I'll tell you now. Not caring about the options at all. Seeing everything as a gift. Realizing this world was designed to be enjoyed and lived in to the fullest extent possible. Again, why limit ourselves to simple options? Pick whatever car you want (as long as it's the color options they've presented you with.) Eat whatever type of french fry, icecream, or food that is available on the menu list at your favorite restaurant. We have personal preferences and there's nothing wrong with having options and opinions. The question poised here is simple: Are you really free, or just given options?  I was blessed to hear a wonderful sermon that presented this w...

15 December 2021 Dream

Dream last night was trying to meet someone outside to talk in person. Guess I got impatient.  Was outside at night fall. Was able to read street sign that read "Lara". Walked down the road to food joint. Inside I see some small black square shaped folding table, that some well dressed Mexican man was holding up, then allowed to fall and collapse. I was frustrated and annoyed that he left that mess. I attempted to fix the table. He quietly laughed to himself at my struggle.  I start laughinig like him in a mocking way. There were a couple of small stuffed pillows that I tossed to the ground with every laugh walking towards him. He looked at me pissed off and angry. A full cup of Coke in a paper cup with the lid on sat on the table where he stood next to it. He knocked it over and it spilled all over the floor leaving a long trail throughout the entire length of the restaurant. I hopped over it and said, "I'm not cleaning that. Guess everyone will have sticky feet the...

(Perspective) Biblical: " Jesus And The Departed "

Matthew 18:1-7 . Matthew 19: 13-15 "At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, 'Who then is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?' Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven. Whoever receives one little child like this in My Name receives Me." -Matthew 18:1-6 Jump forward to Matthew 19:13-15 . So now little children are brought to Jesus so that He may pray and bless them, but the disciples rebuke the children. Jesus responds, "Let the little children come to me, and do not forbid them; for such is the kingdom of Heaven. He laid hands on them and departed from there." I appreciate the detail they add of Jesus departng from there after the prayer session. Imagine what He was think...