Skip to main content

JC's W I R E S EPISODE 6 11July - 18 JULY 2022

Jenna Curacoa's Week In Review Expanded Show Podcast

3 Major Talking Points (MWB): Let Us Pray, 5 More Prayer Pointers 2 (BTT) Putting It All Together 3 (SCF) Here Take This! And Feel Better discussion


Segment One: Monday Well Beings- Now Let Us Pray 5 More Prayer Pointers from Prayer Faith and Healing book: 1 Prayer in the Spirit 2 Trust in Prayer 3 Visualization 4 Pray for God's Will 5 The Lord's Prayer

Segment Two: Business Tech Talks- Chapter 10 "Putting IT All Together": Crucial Conversations book: 1 Two Levers to Keep Dialogue Safe 2 A Model For Dialogue 3 The 7 Dialogue Principles

Segment Three: Social Causes Friday- "Here Take This! And Feel Better." 1 Commentary of Forces of Habit Chapter 3: "Puzzlement of Distribution" 2 Personal BackStory and Observations 3 Possible Solutions

Wrapping IT Up: Let's Tell The Rest Of The Story- The Slippery Slope of the Pursuit of Happiness. Last Social Causes Friday it was discussed how the country of the United States does not promise you happiness for the ability to pursue it. This can be very broad. There are strict rules and regulation destined to keep many stuck and limited in their abilities to pursue this dream. In response, there is another system of operations. Some are beneficial such as living more off the land in a natural state like nature intended. The other side utilizes the court systems and pushes policies that fit their needs and pursuit of happiness potentially causing harm to younger and more innocent victims. All this needs to be discussed and approached delicately and respectfully.

Through this process we can implement our Monday Well Beings discussions of health and healing, More effective communication through our Crucial Conversations Series, and continue healthy dialogue studying our history and comparing it to what we're seeing today with our Social Causes Series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Perspective) Biblical: Freedom In The House Of Mourning

Countless times I've expressed the expansive variety of options we're gifted here on Earth. Why do we limit ourselves to options ABCD, though? We're told we have free will. We're told we can do what we want with our bodies and choose when to have kids  But what does it really look like to have free will? I'll tell you now. Not caring about the options at all. Seeing everything as a gift. Realizing this world was designed to be enjoyed and lived in to the fullest extent possible. Again, why limit ourselves to simple options? Pick whatever car you want (as long as it's the color options they've presented you with.) Eat whatever type of french fry, icecream, or food that is available on the menu list at your favorite restaurant. We have personal preferences and there's nothing wrong with having options and opinions. The question poised here is simple: Are you really free, or just given options?  I was blessed to hear a wonderful sermon that presented this w...

15 December 2021 Dream

Dream last night was trying to meet someone outside to talk in person. Guess I got impatient.  Was outside at night fall. Was able to read street sign that read "Lara". Walked down the road to food joint. Inside I see some small black square shaped folding table, that some well dressed Mexican man was holding up, then allowed to fall and collapse. I was frustrated and annoyed that he left that mess. I attempted to fix the table. He quietly laughed to himself at my struggle.  I start laughinig like him in a mocking way. There were a couple of small stuffed pillows that I tossed to the ground with every laugh walking towards him. He looked at me pissed off and angry. A full cup of Coke in a paper cup with the lid on sat on the table where he stood next to it. He knocked it over and it spilled all over the floor leaving a long trail throughout the entire length of the restaurant. I hopped over it and said, "I'm not cleaning that. Guess everyone will have sticky feet the...

(Perspective) Biblical: " Jesus And The Departed "

Matthew 18:1-7 . Matthew 19: 13-15 "At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, 'Who then is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?' Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven. Whoever receives one little child like this in My Name receives Me." -Matthew 18:1-6 Jump forward to Matthew 19:13-15 . So now little children are brought to Jesus so that He may pray and bless them, but the disciples rebuke the children. Jesus responds, "Let the little children come to me, and do not forbid them; for such is the kingdom of Heaven. He laid hands on them and departed from there." I appreciate the detail they add of Jesus departng from there after the prayer session. Imagine what He was think...